Spinal Decompression: Get Back to Life
Spinal decompression is a comfortable, non-surgical, traction-based therapy that relieves back, neck, leg, and arm pain.
Do you suffer from one or more of these back-related conditions?
- Neck, shoulder, and/or arm pain
- Lower back, sciatica, and/or leg pain
- Herniated and/or bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Failed surgery or a relapse following surgery
- Radiculopathy (pinched nerves) shooting pain into legs and/or arms
- Spinal stenosis (a narrowing of spaces in the spine)
- Facet pain, osteoarthritis in the facet joints
Have you been told that “you will just have to deal with the pain”?
If so, you owe it to yourself to try spinal decompression therapy at Healtopia. By cycling through distraction and relaxation phases and through proper positioning, a spinal disc can be isolated and placed under negative pressure, causing a vacuum effect within it. Disc material that has protruded or herniated outside the normal confines of the disc can be pulled back within the disc by the vacuum created within the disc.
Also, the vacuum within the disc stimulates ingrowth of blood supply, encouraging a healing response. This results in pain reduction and proper healing at the injured site. Spinal decompression therapy is designed to unload the spinal disc. The result is a decrease in internal disc pressure that:
- Enlarges the disc space
- May decrease disc bulges/herniations
- Strengthens tissues surrounding the disc and spine
- Stimulates the healing of cracked and torn discs